Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Well, our Thanksgiving is going to be a little bit different this year. We won't be going to my family's side today. We have two Thanksgiving dinners at the same time, so we decided to choose one this year. One year we had three on the same day, and we made all three - not sure if it was worth it. We have Scamp this year, so we're going to stay put in one place. We're going to Matt's aunt's house for dinner. We plan to play games after dinner - maybe Cranium. I'm going to make roasted red potatoes. I just buy the seasoning packet at Wal Mart - very easy. I've also made Zucchini bread. It's very good with cream cheese icing.
I do plan to shop tomorrow. I might send Matt to Wal Mart at 5:00am. He seems to like it:) He normally goes if we see something (or anyone in our family's sees something) to buy. We don't need any electronics this year though.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you guys have a wonderful day. I'm about to head out to Cracker Barrel with the in-laws. Jeff's flying...yuck. But, he'll be home tonight.