Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend Reflection



Christmas has begun. We went to my grandmother's family Christmas and saw most of my great aunts and uncles, second cousins and so on. It was nice growing up knowing all of them and having 4 great-grandparents living at the time.

We went to another Christmas program (the church I grew up in) and saw my niece and nephews in their Sunday School class plays. All the kids were so cute. I can't wait until Scamp is old enough to participate!

We are getting so many wonderful Christmas cards. Picture cards are really in, and I love keeping the momentos.

My husband hung our outdoor Christmas lights. I've been asking him for several years, and he finally has!! Thank you, Beef!!

Scamp and I are sick this week, but hopefully we'll feel better for Christmas. She got to sleep in our room last night, which was a blessing (even though she was sick).

Check out Judi's to sign up.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh yeah, you got your outdoor lights up! Hooray for Beefcake :)

I love the photo cards too and hang most of them on the side of my refrigerator all year long. I'm always amazed at how fast all the little ones grow throughout the year :)

Sorry you guys are sick... hope you're feeling better by now. You MUST get well before the big day!

Merry Christmas!!!