Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blog Talkers #7


If there were no blogs, what would you be doing right now?


Blogging has become a favorite past-time to me. Past-time?! What?! More like my daily sustenance. Hey, only joking. (Or am I?)

I have a tendency to become obsessed with writtng new posts. I'm always on the look out for what I can post next. It has become my "me" time, the time when Scamp is alseep in her bed.

I have to fit a lot of things into Scamp's nap time besides my "me" time. So, what else would or should I say "need" to be doing during that time instead of blogging: showering, eating, cleaning house, exercising. But, not today. Today, I chose to blog.

Want to play along? Check out Blog Talkers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wait! I probably should have answered I would clean more. Of course, that would be a lie...I wouldn't do it even if I had time to do it...

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yuck, cleaning is a no-no, that can wait! The showering and eating, I'd vote for those, LOL!

I just worked on the draft for this for my blog; will post on Friday. Now that I've seen both you and Stacy do this week's question, I just had to jump in :)

Jenn said...

oh, well, I guess I should clean more ... but that doesn't mean I'd be doing it were there no blogs! I'm sure I could find something else to be more important than lugging a vacuum around :P

thx for stopping by words:in order!

Write From Karen said...

Oooh, that was a VERY good answer! Me time, I love it!

And you know what? That's exactly how I feel. Well put!

Besides, who needs a clean house anyway? It's just gonna get dirty again. (At least, that's my rationale to my husband. hehe)

Thanks for playing!

Karen
Write From Karen