Monday, February 12, 2007

Some Days Are More Exciting than Others

I called Beef at work today like I normally do everyday, but I had some BIG news for him. Here's how our conversation went:

Me: "I gave Scamp a bath, snd she's running around naked."

Beef: "Yeah, so."

Me: "Well, she got in the corner and started reading 'Dora's Potty Book.' Then, she came over to me and started grunting and pointing for me to go over to the corner. I did, and she had left me a present!"

Beef: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Poop! She wanted me to pick it up!"

Beef: "Are you sure it was hers and not the cat's?"

Me: "It was still warm."

3 comments:

zhasha said...

that's funny!

and these are the moments we appreciate our role as great moms!

u do have such a cute lil darling...

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ewww! :) I didn't need to read about the "still warm" part, LOL!