Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weekend Reflection



I was exasperated after lask weeks' busyness but was able to spend some down time this week. Rest is nice!!

Scamp had a fever the last couple of days, but it seems to have subsided for the most part.

I've been able to find time to write more, which is something I love to do.

We were able to attend both Sunday School and church service this past week. We've been MIA from church the last three weeks due to illness.

Visit Judi's to play along.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Scamp's fever went away. I know how awful it is to go through sickness. This last week about did us in!

Unknown said...

I second the illness thing, my post is quite negative :-(
Please Visit

I am Up Here

Anonymous said...

Glad you found some time to rest and that Scamp's feeling better. Have a wonderful week and good luck with your "research" Let me know if you need an additional information... :-)

Annie said...

Sorry Scamp is under the weather, hope you have a better week next week! It is so windy here too! I guess the blessings are just blowing in...
Have a great Sunday.
Annie

Anonymous said...

So glad her fever has gone now. I hope next week is *sick free*! Enjoy your weekend!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So glad she's feeling better, and I hope all of you guys stay happy and healthy :) Great job on the writing, I wish that was something I could do. Reading is about as good as it gets around here!

Hope your upcoming week is just terrific!