Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why do kids love hot dogs?



Scamp discovered this indulgnece last week. This was the first time I served her a hot dog (turkey dog). She has eaten them before though. I'm such a nutrition freak (or dietitian) that I haven't feed her one before due to both the choking hazard and the outright fat-filled ingredients. Also, I had nothing else to feed her. She has never been that excited at lunch time. I think she not only enjoyed feeding herself but also the deliciousness of the delicacy. Hey, I know a good hot dog when I eat it! The first thing to go on her plate was the hot dog even over the crushed Mexican corn bread, which she can never pass up. What have I done?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on her face! Too Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I LOOOOVE hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Her face is just priceless! So cute!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Look at that picture, she's so adorable! You asked "what have I done", well, probably created a hot dog monster! I love them too, and always have. Some of my nieces and nephews would tell you their favorite foods from childhood are hot dogs, fish sticks and mac n cheese :) At least you're giving her turkey ones, good mama!