Friday, March 09, 2007

Weekend Reflection


I missed out on last week because I was so busy trying to adjust to Scamp's new napping schedule, two naps down to one. I was also visiting new blogs for the Ultimate Blog Party. I did meet several very interesting and extremely cordial ladies!

Beef took the day off Friday. We went down to Matt's parent's home, and his dad (with a little help from Beef) fixed the breaks on my car. Then, we got to spend some quality time with just him (Beef's dad). Later, we celebrated, Josh's (Beef's brother) birthday at his home.

My week was fairly restful even though I was able to get a lot done around the house.

I found a great new book for my devotion time, Praying for Purpose by Katie Brazelton, which happens to be one of three in a series. I also purchased Rick Warren's Bible Study Methods.

Praise God. He is working in my life even though I've had some ups and downs the past couple of weeks.

Join in at Judi's place.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like you had a great week.
Stop by my blog and sign up for the 'contest.'
Have a good weekend.
blessings~
Annie

Robin Green said...

I'm glad you had a nice, restful week! I did too--in that it was nice to finish up some things that were hanging over me. Such a relief! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I am glad it was restful. I look forward to those weeks! It looks like you got some great Bible Study Tools. Thanks for participating! :)

Alida Sharp said...

great to meet you... we just picked up the Rick Warren book today!