Friday, April 13, 2007

Six One Way, Half a Dozen the Other: Part 2

Sonya tagged me for this one, and since I did it a long time ago, I wanted to spice it up a little. Here's the original if you want to read it, too.

6 Things in my Upstairs Bathtub
Hula rubber duckie, yellow puff, Suave Kid's Conditioner, Fructis conditioner, wet wash cloth, Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

6 Things on my Bookshelf
"Kraus' Food, Nutrition, and Diet Therapy," by Mahan, Escott-Stump, "Thin for Life" by Anne Fletcher, "Life on the Edge" by Dr. James Dobson, "Hugs for Friends," high school photo album, 3-ringed binder

6 Things I'm Wearing Today
"Lord of the Rings" Aragorn T-shirt, Levi's Bluejeans, a yellow hair-tie on my wrist, blue and grey tennis shoes, white cotton socks, a mop of blonde streaked hair:)

6 Things I Did Today
Read to Scamp, watched Sesame Street with Scamp, heated up leftover fettucine alfredo for lunch, rode my stationary bicycle for 20 minutes while I read through another chapter of an electronic course I'm taking for my continued education as a dietitian, typed a blog post for Through the Midst of Despair, vacuumed the kitchen floor.

6 Things I'm Thinking While Writing This
"What else can I name six of?"
"I'm thirsty."
"I wish my hair would quit getting into my eyes."
"I wonder when Baby Girl is going to wake up?"
"I hope my snack lasts me until dinner."
"Am I really going to look up all those books and link them to my site? Uh, no!"

6 Things I Hope to Accomplish This Weekend
Read another chapter of my continuing education, read more of the book "Chocolate Beach," go shopping with my mom, have a fun date/family night - hopefully going to Hastings and having a Chai Tea Latte, visit a friend in the hospital, hand out all of the Mystery Dinner invitations

Well, there's 6! I won't tag anyone since I made it up but feel free to steal it if you'd like!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I want to hear more about the Mystery Dinner. Sounds like alot of fun. It actually sounds like a live version of Clue!