Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekend Reflection



Beef had the day off on Monday, so we had extra time together as a family. He also watched Scamp so I could get a little break:) Thanks, Baby!

I had some good quality time with Scamp teaching her animal sounds. She already knows the basics like dog, cat, and cow, but we learned baboon (my favorite and most embarassing), warthog, and elephant. She is soooo smart!

My friend, Greyson, and I are right on schedule for our Murder Mystery Dinner planning. She finished up the invitations, and I compiled a list of 80s songs to play for the party. It's a 20 year high school reunion. I still have some decorations to make though. I'll post a slideshow after the party.

Scamp had her 18-month check-up this week. She was so scared because her last visit was very painful. She and I both made it through it, and she didn't get a fever this time from the shot. She's healthy and growing. She dropped to the 25th percentile for weight and climbed to the 97th percentile for height, so she's tall and thin. She can't help it. Her daddy is 6'5", and I'm 5'8".

Sign up at Judi's, and tell us about your week.

8 comments:

Sonya said...

Sounds like a great week! I'll post mine soon.

I'm very intrigued by the Mystery Dinner thing. You'll have to tell me about it when you get time! Sounds fun, fun, fun~!

Anonymous said...

Your Mystery Dinner sounds so fun! I am glad you had a good week!

Anonymous said...

So glad your week went so well. Can't wait to see pics of your Mystery Dinner party!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more about your party! And that Scamp. I still can't believe I haven't met her yet. At this rate, she'll be taller than me before we meet!!

Mandalyn said...

I'm glad you had a good week! I dread doctor appointments, too. I hate to see my girls cry with the shots.

Your mystery dinner sounds like so much fun!! I want to hear all about it!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Oh we hate doctor appointments too as you can imagine. We just had the 15 month check up on Wed. and it was so terrible. He cried his head off! I hope you have a great week this week~!

Annie said...

We have tall kids too!
The party sounds like so much fun.
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a great week! Can't wait to hear/see more about the Mystery Dinner, sounds like a lot of fun.

Wow, Beef is 6'5" and you're 5'8", that girl is going to be tall, LOL!

Hope this week coming up is super-fantastic :)