Thursday, May 24, 2007

Talking Scamp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbDpgUNi4g
Watch the video by clicking the link.

Scamp is growing so fast, and she never ceases to amaze me. I of course think she is the smartest and most beautiful baby ever!! She's been going through a "NO, NO!" stage. It's been cute so far, but we'll see how that goes. I got the most wonderful blessing while watching her play with the new toy food I bought her. She kept saying "Men, Men. Bess it, bess it," and I realized she was blessing her pretend meal and saying Amen!! She also told Beef "Bess You" yesterday after he sneezed!

I just can't believe I could love her so much. Last night as I was laying her in her crib, she hugged me goodnight for the first time and said "Bye!" She has been such a lovey-dovey lately, always coming up behind me and giving hugs and kisses. What a wonderful blessing!!

5 comments:

Matt said...

I know... I'd give almost anything if we could DVR these parts of her life so we could always come back to them later. Of course, I don't want to miss out on all the other great parts of her life that we're going to be able to experience (first day of school, her Salvation, first softball game, GRANDKIDS...). But I almost dread that her opinion of me is all but certainly headed downhill from where it is now, with me being one of two people at the absolute center of her world and affection.

Seeing her grow so much every day, while a bit saddening in some regards, makes me able to appreciate all the more the wonderful blessing we have been given.

Anonymous said...

Grandkids! Matt...slow down. I have to meet her first! :)

That's a precious video. I'm so glad that you posted it. I'm still jealous of the fact that Jeff was able to meet her before me. And her smile...it could light up a room. I found myself waving bye-bye to her too....

Belinda said...

What a sweetie!

Sonya said...

She is so very cute. She is very animated and I think that's fun in a child. My youngest is still that way and it makes for some very entertaining conversations! It's neat that you have videos like this that you can share with her later on. I know she'll enjoy watching them as much as we love watching them now!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my, so cute and so adorable! I personally dislike two stages - the "no" stage and the "mine" stage :) But the kisses and hugs and lovey dovey stage are the best... try to hang on the memories of this when she's a teenager, LOL!

Have a great day :)