Friday, May 11, 2007

Weekend Reflection


We survived another week of Beef working at home. He has been very helpful, but Scamp has been a little more clingy to him the last couple of days.

I have some great books coming in the mail. I won "Solomon Latte," a six-week bible study, that explores the love poetry in Song of Solomon from Callapidder Days. Thanks so much to Katrina for hosting the book giveaway and to Sandra Glahn, the author for sending me a copy of her book! Katrina hosts several book giveaways so be sure to check her site out! I'm also waiting on "Get Out of the Pit" by Beth Moore.

Scamp got bit by a stray cat but seems to be doing well. One puncture wound seems to be infected some, but she's on antibiotics.

Play along at Judi's.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Isn't it cool to have your hubby work from home?!! Jeff works from home three days during the week so he is only out of the house 2 days in 7. I love that. I love having him around. Sorry to hear Scamp was bitten by the cat. Hope nothing serious comes from it.

Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry to hear Scamp's encounter with the stray cat. Hope she will be perfectly alright.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, poor Scamp. Stray cats and bites scare me. Bless her heart. Hope the antibiotics do the trick!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your week was good. Minus the cat that bit Scamp. I am reading Get Out of That Pit. It is great. Hope you have a great week this week!