Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sisterhood Movie Sequel


I was wandering if there was going to be a sequel to the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" movie. I was really surprised to find a new comment concerning the next movie from another blogger, Klearchos, who is from Greece. They are filming the sequel to the movie based on the fourth book, Forever in Blue, in his hometown of Santorini, Greece. This is the only one I haven't read yet. Klearchos has some awesome pictures of the filming including pictures of all four actresses. My favorite actress is Alexis Bledel who plays Lena in the books and Rory on the recently ended TV series Gilmore Girls.

Be sure to scroll all the way down the page at Klearchos' blog because he has some beautiful pictures of his hometown, located right on the sea. I think I will have to add Greece to my list of must-see places.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Very cool! I'm going over to check out the photos now!

Klearchos said...

LoveMyStarr, I was searching for info for the first movie and I found your blog...

Thanks very much for this post...

I really think you have to add Greece in your list... Specifically Santorini (Thira) is considered to be one of the most beautiful islands of the world...