Monday, August 20, 2007

And the Nominees Are ...



Thanks so much to Vail and Stacy for nominating me for this award. Now it's my turn.

"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

And the nominees are:

Karen at Surviving Motherhood: She has such a wonderful ministry devoted to helping young mothers grow in their walks with God. She has been such an encourager to me and even gave me a copy of her book, Confessions of an Irritable Mother. And she always has uplifting posts.

Belinda at Whatever He Says: She is an excellent writer, and her blogs are always an inspiration to me. She sends me words of encouragment through emails and has a wonderful daughter, Brenda, who is an encouragement to me as well.

Revka at The Porch Light: Revka has very thought-provoking blogs and a fairly new growing business. She designed the header for my blog Through the Midst of Despair.

Lauren at Baseballs and Bows: She is such a caring person and always has the best posts about her children and husband. She really loves God and is always willing to share His love through her posts.

Sonya at Mo Mhile Gra: We have become great friends, and she is always there to encourage me through her sweet comments and emails. She is committed to pray for me, which means so much. She's just an all-around caring person and loves God, her husband and children.

Stacy at Vader's Mom: She is such an encourager by not only leaving me sweet comments and emails, she also sends me cards and gifts and books that make my day. I really think being thoughtful is her gift.

I think some of my other blogging friends have already been nominated, so I won't tag them again. I am so appreciative to everyone who stops by my blog!!



post signature

7 comments:

Revka said...

Oh, thank you! That is so sweet of you. Thanks for the link to RS Designs, too.

I'm going to check out your other nominees. It sounds like they would be worth checking out.

Belinda said...

THANK you for such a kind compliment!

What a wonderful idea. I am honoured to be chosen and glad that God caused our paths to cross.

God bless you. You have made my day! :)

Jill said...

Congrats, Shawna. Well deserved.

Sonya said...

How sweet of you! Thank you so much for those kind words! I find it a privilege to pray for you and look forward to it each day! I really appreciate the friendship we are building and I look forward to the day that we can meet up, have a latte, and talk for hours!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Shawna! I really do appreciate it, and I will say that you certainly deserve it as well! I will call you in the next couple of days about PC!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations Shawna, you totally deserve it. And those ladies you tagged are lovely, very much deserved there also :)

Have a great day!!!

Karen Hossink said...

Thank you, Shawna. Your words encourage me.
It has been great "getting to know you" and I look forward to watching as God continues to work in your life!