Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend Reflection


I'm a little bit behind on Weekend Reflection, but hey, that's been pretty typical lately. First of all, I would like to say how much I love my Scamp. She was sick with a virus last week and was pretty puny. I had to show the two pictures below. First up is Sassy Scamp with her "do rag." She asks to put it on her head. This was right before she got sick.


The photo below is Sick Scamp. She loved to snuggle up in the soft fluffy blanket on our bed and watch her "show."


Scamp is back to herself now. We were actually able to go swimming on Saturday since she was feeling better.

My first PC party at my mom's was a success. I really appreciated everyone suppoting me, especially my mom who went way out of her way to host the party. The pizza I made was really good along with all the other goodies my mom made.

Beef was a trooper. He watched Sick Scamp the night of the party even though he had to be online working.

I was able to get the house somewhat clean even though today it's looking like a mad house again!!

My church's Child Dedication was Sunday of last week. Basically, we as parents along with the church members devoted ourselves to raise Scamp (and the other children) under the direction of God's word. My family and Beef's family drove up to attend the service. Then, we were able to eat lunch with his family afterward.

God has made some very impossible circumstances in my life change for the better. I am so thankful for His love and His promises.



post signature

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Sorry Scamp was sick! The girls both had a nasty virus a few weeks ago and they were miserable!

Glad your party was a success!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first PC party! I am glad Scamp is feeling better. It looks like she was pretty pitiful! You can always tell they're sick when they just lie around!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh, what a busy week! Love those photos, she's so cute in her do rag! I'm so sorry she was sick and puny, but I'm glad she's better now.

Yeah on the PC party, good for you!!!