Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Trip with Baseballs and Bows

I've been blogging for almost a year now and have met my first blogging friend in person. Lauren from Baseballs and Bows lives in the same neck of the woods, so we met up at a local mall for a play date. Lauren's Best Girl and my Scamp were able to play together in the mall's play area while Lauren and I chatted. Our girls are only about a year apart. And we even discovered (before our face-to-face meeting) that we grew up in adjoining towns in the same county. Here's Best Girl and Scamp about to slip down the tree slide.

Scamp had to do a little boating. Even though she had a playmate, she still wanted me to sit right next to her while they were playing.

Lauren and her Best Girl being nice:)

We had a wonderful time meeting and hopefully we'll be able to meet up again since I had to race off to an eye doctor's appointment today. And I'm sure Lauren will be posting the pictures she took, too!


post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the girls together. We enjoyed meeting you both!

Anonymous said...

Jealous. I'm totally jealous!!

Annie said...

I'm jealous too! Bloggy meetings are awesome!

Angi said...

Sound fun! I read both of ya'lls blogs - glad you were able to meet!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's so cool! Looks like the girls had fun and I'm sure you guys had fun getting together. Neat that you live close enough to maybe do that again. I've been blogging 2 1/2 years and have never met a blogger IRL :)

Sonya said...

Very cool! Glad y'all got to chat and let the girls play!