Hi, I'm Scamp. See my picture up there? Well, Mama's taking a nap, so I'm posting for today. There's a few things I've learned over my short life so far, and I wanted to share. So here goes:
- Life is like a tea party. There's always gonna be spills, but thankfully mom's always around to help.
- Why have just one passey when you could have three or four? Life is good that way.
- Live life to the fullest: play hard, squeal loud, and run crazy!
- Dancing always makes your food taste better. Just try it.
- Growling at your mama as a means of communication isn't always the best choice.
- Announcing, "I tooted!" always lightens the mood...always!
- Life is like a game of dress-up. You don't always get the outfit you want so just do the best with what you have.
- It's all in the attitude. Believe me (and my mom), Sassiness is hard to contain!
- Don't hold your anger in. Let it out in the loudest, most unpredictable way. You'll feel better (unless mom's within earshot).
- Sharing isn't always the easiest, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
- A long day should always end with a relaxing foot soak. It's even better when you have a friend join you.
I'll be around, so leave me a comment and let me know what your philosophies on life are.