Monday, April 28, 2008

Murder Mystery 2008

Click here for the Murder Mystery Slideshow.

Would you have thought all these characters came from the Bible? Of course, not exactly. They are more updated than their Bible-time counterparts ( and maybe a wee bit exaggerated on a few parts), but the strong-willed, selfish and manipulative personalities are all there. The most interesting part was actually identifying with the "bad girls of the bible." Yes, I did share a few characteristics. I would have to say some of the most memorable moments of the evening were seeing the hippies in protest out on my lawn and watching my friend Robin sashay in wearing her showgirl costume. I nearly fainted (with laughter)! I so enjoyed seeing how inventive my friends were in making these characters come to life. What fun (and a blessing)!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like a wonderful time!