Saturday, July 05, 2008

Running Low on Ideas

This post will be stickied for awhile. Scroll down for new posts.

Don't get me wrong, I love blogging. But some days I don't have much to say. I love to post picture after picture of Scamp, and I'm sure you guys don't get too tired of that. But, every once in awhile I like to do something different. So, I need your help.
I've seen several other bloggers do this in the past: ask their readers to post questions. So, what would you guys want to know about me? Anything at all. And they don't have to be just typical questions like "where did you go to school?" I like those questions, so if you don't know ask. But, I love questions that cause me to think, too. Also, feel free to ask more than one question or comment several times with questions.
I'm not sure when I will start posting the answers and who asked them, but it will be pretty soon. So, don't be afraid to dig deep with your questions! Thanks!!

6 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

How did you meet hubby? Or have you answered that already and I missed it.
What are some of your favorite books and why?
Have you moved around much in life?
How did you come to know Jesus!
What jobs have you had?
What is your typical day like?
M
Maybe I'll be back with another sometime later!

Anonymous said...

What was the funnest thing you ever did?
What was your most embarrassing moment?

Anonymous said...

What is one of the first childhood memories that you have?

What was your most frightening moment (nothing related to health)?

What is the most interesting place you have ever visited?

What 10 things do you consider most beautiful?

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to think of a really hard question! LOL

Karen Hossink said...

I know you have a passion for writing. Have you always loved writing? If not, how and when did it start?

Angi said...

Hmmmmm, Gail asked all the questions I had on my mind - I'll be checking back for the answers . . . .