Monday, January 12, 2009

Famous Words of a Sassy Three Year Old

Scamp has such the vocabulary. I don't know where she comes up with half of what she's saying, but she seems to know when to say it. Here are some of her famous sayings:

"I'm not your best friend anymore." (when she's mad at you)

"Mama, are you ready to rock?" (I'm thinking cousin Bubby helped with that one.)

"I can have some of that."

"Oh my goodness!" (she got that from me)

"That was uh accident." (for all things whether intentional or not)

"My girls are comin' over." (think "peeps" or girlfriends like she has her own passe)

"You wanna play with me?"

"I wanna hold you." (for you to pick her up)

"Let's do somethin' fun."

"Let's do a project."

"Baby sister's in my belly. Don't touch it." (I wonder who she heard that from?)

Here are some of her miss sayings:

"I'm goin' to Skunday Skool."

"Can you fix my plughouse?" (her version on clubhouse)

"Pa shot that i-Cody." (Coyote)

Singing "There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o. Here I-N-G-O, Here-I-N-G-O, ..."

I would love for you to here more of her songs. She's a riot! Oh, and the looks she gives while she's saying some of those things. Like she's saying "I know you did, now don't deny it!" She has got the attitude!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

How cute and funny! I would love to hear her. I know she's gotta keep you in stitches! Caroline was that way at 3. I have some of the funniest pictures ever of her!

Angi said...

So cute! I remember one time when my eldest was 4 years old, it was during the holiday season and out of the blue - he asked me what the 3rd king was king of. I had no clue what he was talking about. I asked him what the 1st two kings were king of - he replied "oil and tar"! (The song - We Three Kings of Orient are . . .)