Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Like to Move It!

A few posts ago I commented about how I sing certain songs to the kiddos, and my friend Lu stated she sings I Like to Move It from the movie Madagascar to her son. I've been singing it to Scoodle ever since! But, today I decided to mix it up and add new words. I started with "I like to burp it, burp it" while I was burping Scoodle. Then, for Scoodle's part she sang (well, I sang for her) "I like to eat it, eat it." Scamp caught on quick, and while she was eating her Cheetos she sang, "I like to crunch it, crunch it." We had so much fun taking turns and adding new words to the beat. I think it will be a new game for a long time to come.

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Ha! Sounds like a good way to pass time nursing!!! :)

And yes, we do sing a lot of I like to move it, move it!