Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weekend Reflection



Scamp is saying so many new words, and her little voice alone is a blessing!

My sister-in-law, Beth, was a big blessing this week when she watched Scamp while I went to the doctor for being sick.

My church Christmas program is tonight, and I think it will bless the whole Christmas season.

Scamp and I had lunch with a dear friend, Judith. She is an inspiration to me with her ministry to young women.

Beefcake is outside in the cold right now changing the oil in my car. Thank you, Honey!

Check out Judi's to sign up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Scamp!

Heather said...

Wonderful! It is so much fun when they start talking. I hop ethat the Christmas program is as much a blessing as you hope.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love it when their little vocabulary's start exploding! Except of course, when they get to my not-so-favorite stage (when they learn No and Mine!) :)

What a sweetie pie to be out changing your oil. Must be a keeper!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! Thanks again for helping me out!