Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog Talkers Talk - #4


If you could take one picture out of all that you have to capture your essence, which would it be?



I had three pictures narrowed down. Two were funny because I think I'm a fun hearted person. But, at the suggestion of Beef, I chose this one with Scamp. She was only a few days old, and this is when I was falling in love with her. I also remember thinking at that moment that I was sorry for anything mean or hurtful I ever did or said to my mother. I became a different person after Scamp was born. I love this picture because you can see how much I love her. This picture is of a mother's heart!

Go sign up at Blog Talkers to play along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo Shawna! I haven't met you as a mom yet, but I'm sure you're wonderful (because you are!)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, what a wonderful picture and I think it's absolutely perfect for capturing your "essence".

Just great, and this whole post was just so sweet :)