Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blog Talkers



I saw this over at Stacy's site and decided to play along.


Do you consider yourself a high-maintenance, or a low- maintenance person? Why?

I am so high-maintenance. I just need certain things when I need them!! Here are a few exmaples:

I have to heat my feet in hot water in the sink before I go to bed because I can't sleep with cold feet. Yes, I sit on the vanity!

I have to wear earplugs to the movies. If I don't have any, we don't go to the movies!

I have to eat! I'm not the kind of person who can go for hours and hours without eating. I get very angry and nasty when my blood sugar is low, so don't get in the way of my snack!!

I can't just sleep anywhere. When, I was pregnant, I had to take my eggshell mattress on vacation even though we barely had room in the car. I also can't leave without my pillows!

I have a very low comfortable zone (body temperature). Beef complains about this one a lot. I have to continously turn the air conditioner/heat on and off, up and down to monitor the temperature in the car.

Just a few. I'm sure I can think of some more! What about you? Sign up at Blog Talkers by Write from Karen. She has a new question every week!

6 comments:

Judi said...

What a cool thing! I may participate next week.

I totally identify with a few of these!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, I'm so glad you played and even MORE glad to hear that you're high maintenance too, LOL! I am too. I don't heat my feet in the sink, but this time of year, I always wear socks to bed so my feet won't freeze. The hubby hates it! He's a human heater though, so thankfully he usually keeps me warm.

I can also relate to the food thing. I always joke that I'm like an animal at the zoo, you need to feed me on a schedule. Or else I get a bad headache and rather testy!

I have trouble sleeping other places too. I have been known to take my pillow with me, but so far, not any mattress :) I always take Tylenol PM with me when we travel. I have a problem with light and sound in hotel rooms and always have trouble sleeping. I'm very high maintenance about things like that!

Loved these! So glad you played :)

Rob said...

"I have to eat! I'm not the kind of person who can go for hours and hours without eating. I get very angry and nasty when my blood sugar is low, so don't get in the way of my snack!!"

That's so me - the same if I've not had enough to drink.

(I don't use Blogger - so to visit me you'll have to go here to read my Blog Talker entries)

Victor said...

We are the best of the best in condominiums and we have the best service. Also we have the best view toward the sea, be one of the fortunate in enjoying our installations.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/

ANA said...

The information of this site is really important since it counts on specific details for interested in real estate. The illustration that offers on the life in Costa Rica and its people seems to me very advisable the image of the country and contributes great benefits for the tourism, business that offers many economic advantages for the country. The increase of real estate in Costa Rica during the last years is the test that Costa Rica in one of the destinies more looked for by the foreigners eager to invest in this point of exuberant beauty of flora and fauna. I also count on information referring to the subject.

More information at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

ANA said...

The information of this site is really important since it counts on specific details for interested in real estate. The illustration that offers on the life in Costa Rica and its people seems to me very advisable the image of the country and contributes great benefits for the tourism, business that offers many economic advantages for the country. The increase of real estate in Costa Rica during the last years is the test that Costa Rica in one of the destinies more looked for by the foreigners eager to invest in this point of exuberant beauty of flora and fauna. I also count on information referring to the subject.

More information at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/