Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weekend Reflection



Well, it's a little late, but I have a lot of things to be thankful for. So, I thought I would go ahead and write.

Scamp was sick for the third time in a row, but now she's all better. I didn't get sick this time with her either!

I got to have some good conversations with a couple of good friends over the phone, Janice and Stacy.

I had a great time with the girls as previously mentioned on Thursday night.

My grandma came up on Friday and watched Scamp while I got my hair done. I got it highlighted professionally for $35. What a bargain AND it looks good!

My parents kept Scamp overnight Sunday since we all had MLK day off. Beef and I had a nice date and got some good rest. I have a great family!!

Beef bought me another Karaoke game for PlayStation 2, and Linsey came over and played it with me last night. Another friend, Amelia, is coming over tonight for some more fun!

God answered a huge prayer for me! I am very thankful and sorry doubting God to begin with. He knows my heart!!

I am blessed to have such a great family and friends, and I am very thankful for both. My New Year's resolution is to be a better friend, so I hope I can live up to that:)

No comments: