Monday, March 19, 2007

New Header

As many may know I recently started a poetry blog Through the Midst of Despair. I have not been updating it very regularly but have been motivated to do so.

Revka at The Porch Light has so graciously created a new header for this blog. She is trying to start a business but first is wanting to perfect her craft; therefore she is going to design a free header to the first 25 people who sign up at her blog. Go here if you're interested.

Please stop by Through the Midst of Despair and see the great work Revka has done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I likey! That's very nice :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Very beautiful and soothing header :)

Revka said...

Thank you, Shawna, for posting this. I'm glad you're getting positive reviews on the new header. I'm looking forward to part 7 of your love story. :)