Monday, March 05, 2007

Photo Tag: Bump



Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing had the wonderful idea to post your favorite pregnant photos. These are my two favorites and are the ones I have hanging in my home!

This is of course when I was pregnant with Scamp. I was so scared of becoming a mother. I had no idea what to expect, and I just cannot believe how much I love her. We both are so in love with her!

The picture of just me is hanging in Scamp's room. I thought she could think of it as me watching over her:) The other one is in our hallway. I hope with both photos that Scamp can see how much we loved her already even though we had not even met her.

We are so thankful for Beef's two wonderful sisters, Beth and Shan, who co-own Studio Six Photography. We are also appreciative to Amelia who has great talent in graphic design and made the photos look even more amazing. We love you guys!!

Check out Stephanie's to play along!

7 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

WOW -- those photos are beautiful!! How lucky you were to capture this precious moment.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Look at you! Those are gorgeous photos!! Thanks so much for playing along!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Your pics are gorgeous! I see why they are hanging in your house. Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!! I think that's just so sweet that you have one hanging in Scamp's room. How precious!

Anonymous said...

I commented earlier, but it's not here now.

Those pictures are so beautiful of you! Just beautiful!

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful photos! :o)

Mike said...

Love the photos.

Hopped over from 5 Minutes for Mom. Hope you don’t mind the visit, and future ones.

Have a great week.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/