Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend Reflection



It was a rough week as far as being at SAHM. Scamp has been quite fussy, but she's been taking her naps earlier and sleeping a little longer. I think she's going through a growth spurt. But, amidst all the stress, we've had some great loving moments. She has been so giving with her hugs and kisses this week that it makes up for any tantrums!!

Stacy's husband, Jeff, flew over to stay with us a couple of days. I hated that Stacy couldn't come though. We haven't seen each other in at least two years if not three. We had a great time with Jeff though. He and Beef along with Beef's brother-in-law Joseph and another friend Janice were close friends in college. Everyone came over to our house Wednesday and Thursday night for some food and fun. I'll post pictures later.

The carpets were recleaned Tuesday. Here's the original story in case you missed it. The company didn't show up until 2 or 3 o'clock when they were supposed to arrive at 8am. At first I was mad, but when I called, they said they had been to my house and wondered why I had turned the free cleaning down. It turns out they had the wrong name and address. I held back laughter. The guy felt so bad and was so apologetic. The carpet cleaning technician scrubbed our living roon carpet four times. It looks so much better. You can still faintly see the previously cleaned square but not unless you know it's there.

Beef watched Scamp a couple hours today while I caught up on blogging. Thanks, Honey!

Play along at Judi's.

7 comments:

carmilevy said...

It's always a blessing when things work out in the end. I'm glad the carpet issue was resolved - finally!

BTW, I followed your link home from Roxanne's (SRP/Melange) site, and I look forward to reading more. I hope you'll pop by my site and say hi as well.

All the best,

Carmi
http://writteninc.blogspot.com/

Mandalyn said...

I'm glad you had a good week. My daughter has been fussy as well but she's been teething. Although there's a good reason for the fussiness, it can still wear on Mommy nerves! :)

I'm glad your carpets are finally cleaned well and that the damage is pretty much gone!

I hope you have a great week ahead.
God Bless!

Annie said...

Sounds like a good week!
♥, Annie

Sonya said...

Glad you had a pretty good week! I wish my girls still took naps! LOL! It's hard. Since I homeschool them, I have to blog in between lessons or while they are working independently. Glad your carpet situation is finally resolved and I think it's great you were able to host Jeff and have other friends over! Those always make for great times and memories! Can't wait to see the pics!

mommiebear2 said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Scamp will get straightened out soon. We are going through some rough stages here too. I just have to count to ten sometimes! That is cool that you got to visit with Jeff! And I am so glad your carpet woes are coming to a close!

Anonymous said...

As I mentioned earlier in the week, hang in there! It will get better. How nice to have your carpets fresh and clean again. I need to do that too!