Monday, May 07, 2007

Just Married


Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Josh Williams. We attended Josh and Mary's wedding this weekend in Gatlinburg.

We drove up Friday night during Scamp's nap and were able to spend that night walking downtown Gatlinburg with Matt's mom, dad, and niece Emily. The wedding was the next afternoon. We were able to sneak in a quick trip to Ober Gatlinburg before the wedding. We rode the tram with Scamp, and it was beautiful even though it was rainy. It's always beautiful in Gatlinburg whether rain, snow, or sunshine.

They were married in a quaint wedding chapel in the mountains below Ober Gatlinburg. Then, we all attended the reception at Damon's Grill.

Welcome to the family, Mary!!

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast! Gatlinburg is always beautiful! Glad you had a fun time!

Hyperactive Lu said...

We're going to Gatlinburg in August. I am looking forward to it!

Mandalyn said...

The pictures are great! I'm glad you had such a great time! We love gatlinburg. Our whole family has rented a cabin to spend Christmas there this year!!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Josh. You have some great pictures there and I'm sure the wedding was beautiful!!

Jenny said...

Nice wedding montage! I love Gatlinburg..I grew up in Seymour so we would go there often. Glad you all had a good time!

Bev said...

What beautiful pictures! Hubby and I went to Gatlinburg last summer for our 20th wedding anniversary and we went on the tram too! I looked at the pictures before I read your post and when I saw the tram, I thought "Oh my, that looks familiar!" lol!

Love your blog! Thanks for adding my daughter to your prayer list... it's definitely appreciated!

Bev