Sonya tagged me for this. I live in Tennessee, and here are 5 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Puleo's Grill - this place has everything from Italian to steaks and seafood to home cooking, and you can call 15 minutes ahead to be seated immediately when you get there!! They also have great desserts. My favorite is the chocolate lasagna with layers of chocolate cake, ice cream, and chocolate and caramel syrup.
2. China Wok - Two of our favorites are Chinese and Mexican. This is where we order our take out. They give you big servings, so I enjoy mine for two or three days. I love the Sesame Chicken and the Moo Goo Gai Pan.
3. Daily Buffet and Grill- I had to include two Chinese places! This is our all time favorite Chinese buffets because it is huge!! I've hardly seen one bigger, and it's so affordable. They even have a Hibachi Grill, which Beef loves.
4. Camino Real - We have several Mexican restaurants, and three Camino Real's in the city where we live. We not only love the taste of their food the best, we also love the speed which we are served. We usually have our meals within 5 to 10 minutes, even for Sunday lunch!
5. The Front Porch Cafe - I've only eaten here once but hope we can go back! The restaurant is famous for it's desserts, and people from all around order speciality cakes from here often. My favorite dessert is the Snicker's Cake. Mmm. It's so rich. The restaurant itself is located in an old home that is over a 100 years. They serve home cooking with southern charm!
Have you noticed a trend? Our favorite restaurants usually have to have fast service and short waits for tables! Immediate seating is best, especially if you have a hungry, fussy girl on your hands.
I'm not going to tag anyone because once again those who I would have tagged have already done this one!
Link to name of person that tagged you.
Include state and country you live in.
List top five favorite local restaurants.
Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged.