I borrowed this from Lauren:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog.
2. Share 7 facts about your kiddos on your blog…random, weird, funny…whatever you want!
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. Don’t forget to let the tagged people know!
7 things about my kid:
1. Scamp always has time for a song. She often makes up her own words to her favorite tunes.
2. One of Scamp's favorite foods is bologna face. Her daddy showed her how to eat eyes, a nose, and a mouth out of the bologna, then sport it for all to see. She doesn't seem to mind the grease as much as I do.
3. One of Scamp's newest sayings is "I'm ready to rock!" I have no idea where she picked it up from, but it seems appropriate to her yell it right before she dives off the coffee table.
4. Scamp's favorite outfit is the one she came out with the day she was born and often she will appear clothesless for all our neighbors and company to see. Our Thursday night group is immune to her antics since she derobes almost every time they're here.
5. Scamp is a Daddy's Girl...still. Many a night she will scream and cry and rip herself from my arms if I try to put her to bed. "Daddy put me to bed, Mama!" "Get away, Mama!" She loves her Daddy!
6. Scamp loves to talk on the phone and will request to call her Nana often. "Hello, Nana. I have a booboo. I paying (playing) with kitkat. I love you." She's a talker.
7. Scamp loves to cook. Anything related to playing kitchen, and she's all over it. She loves to play "drive-thru" the best. Out of no where she'll put on a hat or find a hole to peep out of and say "You want burger and fries? Here you go, sir."
Can you tell just how precious she is? I'll tag a few people just to play along.
3. Coach Jenny